Monday, June 9, 2008

New Tutus!

I love having custom made tutus for my shoots....
Photobucket
Photobucket
BUT they are soooo expensive!! Luckily, my mom LOVES to sew and crotchet, so I asked her to PLEASE help me to make my own dress-up props. Here are a few unprofessional snapshots of my first and 2nd tutu... same size, different sized child!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I will be working with my mom on the days I don't have sessions and I will soon be selling tutus and crotchet items for any of my fellow colleagues that would like to add to their studio collection and of course any mom's that want to buy them for their own princesses... there will be simple tutus of solid colors-- to 2-3 toned tutus ---to more elaborate tutu's with crystals and ribbons added to the skirt....whew!! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

carriebutler said...

Wow, Susanne, I love these, they are sooo cute, I saw that top picture in a photo contest on Me Ras blog, and loved it!!! I love your blog!

jennifer said...

I'm thinking I'm going to need to get me one of these :-) TOO CUTE! Perfect for baby girl photo sessions.

So Happy Together said...

You know I voted for that picture as my favorite on Me Ra's blog!! Your children are beautiful!! Can't wait to see you coming up fast next Friday!!!!